- Media relations
- Community relations
- Event management
- Promote the business which is one of Kent’s leading construction groups, with capabilities in groundworks, civil engineering, land remediation, design and build, as well as plant hire and haulage.
- The Group owns the Hythe Imperial, one of the largest hotels in the county which overlooks the English Channel, and is undertaking a major refurbishment programme, alongside a residential development adjacent to the hotel. There is a requirement to communicate with the local community and stakeholders.
Results and highlights:
- The work undertaken by Maxim has secured editorial coverage for GSE throughout the region’s business press, which is read by the Group’s target market.
- Working with GSE’s marketing team, Maxim provided editorial content for the regular GSE Newsline.
- Specific activity has focused on highlighting GSE’s commercial successes and completion of construction projects at London Gatwick Airport, work with local schools and major remediation projects. The work with the media has strengthened awareness of the Group’s commercial activity and commitment to the local community.
- Maxim recently assisted the team at GSE Group in organising a briefing on the first phase of the refurbishment of the Hythe Imperial for key organisations, including town and district councillors from Hythe and Shepway. A separate briefing was organised for the local media.