- Media relations
- Public affairs
- Community relations
East Kent Opportunities (EKO)
- As a joint venture between Kent County Council and Thanet District Council, EKO is leading the development of two key sites in the East Kent district – Manston Business Park, adjacent to Manston, Kent’s international airport, and Eurokent, at the edge of the Westwood Cross development. As a result EKO needs to engage with the local community and media.
- Promote Manston Business Park to potential inward investors and developers through the commercial property press.
- Engage with the local Thanet community in relation to any future planning applications for Eurokent.
Results and highlights:
- Maxim launched the community engagement programme on Eurokent to the media and key stakeholders and local groups. The work to date has involved the development of briefing documents, promoting public exhibitions and workshops and arranging press interviews.
- Promoting Manston Business Park to the property press has seen Maxim announce the appointment of Savills as the marketing agents and secure editorial coverage in Property Week and regional business titles on the potential development opportunities on offer.