- Media relations
- Public affairs
- Corporate communications
Business Link in Surrey
Strengthening link with the business community
- Provide a cost-effective media relations service to publicise the Business Link service in the Surrey media.
- Produce a regular Business Link magazine with content sourced from Business Link, other business support organisations and private sector advisers.
- Help reinforce relationships with Business Link’s local partners and stakeholders.
- Support one-off projects and campaigns.
Results and highlights:
- Surrey Business News, a bi-monthly business-to-business magazine with a broad range of articles relevant to the local business community, was developed and successfully published.
- A hard-hitting campaign across different geographic areas and targeting specific sectors of the economy to promote basic skills training was delivered.
- Development of a stakeholder communications programme resulted in improved levels of awareness and understanding of the role of Business Link in Surrey.
- Maxim generated significant ongoing coverage in the Surrey media about Business Link, its programmes and its successes.